Green is possible
ISO 14001 certification
FSC and PEFC
Sustainable raw materials
Sustainability Report | Made a difference in 2021
- FSC®: we use raw materials for wood and paper products that originate from responsibly managed forests, with all attention for the people who depend on the forest.
- PEFC: we use wood and paper products that originate from sustainably managed forests, paying attention to people, planet and profit.
- EcoVadis Silver Rating: measures the quality of the company’s CSR management system.
- Cradle to Cradle certification: determines that a product is safe for people and the environment and is made from materials that can be recycled or composted.
- ISO 14001: we are ISO 14001 certified . This is the international standard that describes the requirements that an environmental management system must meet.
Sustainability is already taken into account in the design of the display. Smart designs and optimal use of the material are matters that our folding masters deal with on a daily basis. Innovations and developments in the field of paper and cardboard are hot topics. The grass paper is one of our favourites among the paper types, a sustainable paper with an ecological look! In our magazine Instore Only we pay attention to developments within the company and in the branch twice a year. Sustainability is the theme of the magazine.
Sustainable production process
Instore Only Magazine
Checklist sustainable displays
- Smart display design
- 3D visualization
- FSC® and PEFC certified
- Bio inks
- Migration-free lacquer
- Dispersion lacquer
- Full cardboard
- Green transport
- Our paper gets a second life
- Raw materials and materials are reused